- There are things.
- Space is inferred from the relationship of things.
- Time is inferred from the change in the relationship of things in space.
- The world is the entirety of things, space, and time.
- The world is known through sensation, perception, conceptualisation, and signification.
- Sensation is the accumulation of data.
- Perception is the unconscious accumulation and interpretation of data.
- Conceptualisation is the conscious accumulation and interpretation of data.
- Signification is the intentional accumulation, interpretation, communication, and synchronisation of data.
Statements 1 to 4 pertain to ontology. Statements 5 to 9 pertain to epistemology. I accept modern realism, material monism, physicalism, empiricism, and nominalism. But I reject dualism, idealism, pure rationalism, and metaphysics.
Pages on philosophy
Last 100 posts on philosophy